Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Halloween

Yep, Halloween is almost here, and I have no costume. This displeases me. I put together award winning costumes the last two years, but this year, due to limited funds, I won't be able to do so. I've been invited to the same Halloween party I've gone to the last 2 years, but I don't want to go with a shitty store bought costume. And I certainly don't want to go with no costume at all.

Other than that, I really have nothing else to say. I haven't seen any movies lately. I haven't read any good books lately, but I am going to start Anasazi Boys tonight. I'm anticipating that to be a fine book. So yeah, I'm just sitting here at work bored out of my mind.

I think I'll just review the DVDs released today and be done with it.
  • An American Haunting - From what I hear, this was a dumb-ass movie.
  • Batman Beyond: Season Two - I've always like this show. This will soon be added to my collection.
  • Justice League Unlimited: Season One- This will also soon be part of my collection.
  • Krypto the Superdog: Super Pets Unleashed - This will probably never be part of my collection.
  • MacGyver: The Complete Final Season - I'll let you decide for yourselves on this one.
  • MacGyver: The Complete Series - Tempting isn't it?
  • Monster House - From the trailers, this movie looked like absolute shit. Apparently, my initial impression was worng since a whole lot of people seem to really like this film.
  • Nacho Libre - Probably not a masterpiece, but good for a few laughs at least.
  • Nightmares & Dreamscapes - I'm definately going to rent this. I only caught 3 of the 8 stories when they were shown on TNT, and none of them were bad. In fact, the first one was downright awesome.
  • Reservoir Dogs: 15th Anniversary - I am not going to buy this. Yeah, everyone says it's a great film. Yeah, everyone thinks Tarantino is a God among men. I enjoyed it sure, but I'm not obsessed with it like some folk seem to be. It's a great film for drinking games though.
  • Saturday Night Live: The Best of Saturday TV Funhouse - It has the Ambiguously Gay Duo on the cover, so this has to be good!
  • Saw II: 2-Disc Uncut Edition - Right in time for Saw III. Great. These aren't bad horror films. I've seen worse. But they're just not quite good enough to buy.
  • Slither - This movie looks fuckin' retarded. And to the retarded people out there outraged by my use of the word retarded, well, I'm sorry that you're retarded. It must really suck. It has a lot of good reviews, but I still plan on never watching this.

And that's it.

No really, that's it.

No comments: