Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oh please God, say it isn't so

I've said before how much I hate pointless movie sequels. MGM has just released a list of five sequels they're planning. Let me run down this list for you real quick:

Legally Blonde 3 - Like the first two didn't suck enough ballsack. Now we'll all have to put up with more of this shit.

Cutting Edge 3 - The 2nd one was direct-to-video for crying out loud. This one will hopefully be direct-to-dumpster.

Into the Blue 2 - Yeah, Jessica Alba is one hot bee-yotch, but Into the Blue was a pretty dumb flick. It doesn't warrant a sequel, and chances are this one will have a totally different cast anyways, so who cares?

Species 4 - The 3rd one never made it to the theatres, primarily because it was a POS. I think the 3rd one was actually produced by the Sci-Fi Channel, and we all know how good their films are. I mean, look at Boa vs. Python or S.S. Doomtrooper for examples of how not to make a movie.

And the 5th film MGM is planning is actually one I don't mind being made. Although I can't really see why they decided to make this over 20 years after the 1st film:

WarGames 2 - This movie will center around what happens when the powers that be try to dismantle the computer. I at least hope they bring back Matthew Broderick. Sure, his character won't be the kid who almost kills the world anymore, but I hope they somehow work him in. Maybe the computer won't be satisfies until it plays one last game with him.

Alright, I'm done. I just had to get that, and Bob's mom, off my chest. She's one large woman.

No comments: