Sunday, September 17, 2006

It's almost Monday

I'm starting this post a bit early. It's due mainly because I'm bored.

I'm watching the show Cops now. I love this show. It's always fun to see a fat guy get tazed or a drunken bar bitch get clocked with a nightstick. I'm sorry, I guess they're called "batons" nowadays. Sometimes though, I don't understand some of the things these police officers say. For instance, a cop said "Did you know it's illegal to trade dope for a motor vehicle?" No shit. If it's illegal to own, sell, or produce meth, then does there even need to be a law against using it as currency?

If a cop finds a guy who intends to sell bags of powdered sugar as cocaine, how can they charge him with "Posession of a conterfiet controlled substance." It's fuckin' powdered sugar! I know that he intended to sell it as drugs, but it wasn't drugs!! It isn't the guy's fault that some dumbass would be willing to pay him for a tiny bag of powdered sugar. I just can't see that as a legal thing to charge someone with.

Well, I'm the last person who should question anything's legality, what with the multiple laws I've broken over the years.

I'm no good at transitions, so here are the DVD releases for Tuesday:
  • Battlestar Galactica: Season 2.5 - This is the best show I've seen in a while. I still can't believe that this is a sci-fi channel production, cause they produce some real filth.
  • The Boris Karloff Collection - It's always good to see classic movies released. With the mass of crap released every week, it's nice to have the classics too. Although, these could be shitty movies too!
  • He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Season 2 Volume 2 - Joke all you want, cause you know that when all is said and done, you'll own this.
  • My Name is Earl: the Complete First Season - This is one of the few shows on nBC i can stand. It's pretty funny, but I don't think it's worth buying.
  • Stay Alive - Maybe half of the people who saw this in theatres will buy this. So, maybe 6 people.
  • The Unit: Season 1 - I've heard this was a pretty good show. Maybe I'll rent it.
That's about it. Battlestar Galactica easily makes up for the lack of anything else really good.

1 comment:

The Mysterious Mr. Crow said...

Oh how I look forward to your comments Bob. I have to give you an A+ on that mom comment though, that truly is a good one.