Monday, September 11, 2006

I seem to be missing something...

Today is September 11th. For some reason, that day seems to mean something, but for the life of me, I can't remember what.

Maybe it will come to me a little later.

So normally I'd talk about something right now, but i'm bored and tired and I really don't have anything to say. So I'll just move to the DVD releases for tomorrow:
  • Beavis and Butt-head Do America - The Special Edition release of this movie is upon us. It's not as good as the television show, but it's still good for a laugh or two.
  • Cameron Diaz Collection: I think this woman acts about as well as a board with a rusty nail through it acts as Hamlet.
  • Diagnosos Murder: The Complete 1st Season - Dick VanDyke is the man. I wish he were my doctor. Even so, I'm not buying this set.
  • Lucky Number Slevin - I really have no idea if this film is good or bad. See it for me and tell me what you think.
  • Smallville: The Complete Fifth Season - Had I watched seasons 1 through 4, I might care about this season.
  • Star Wars IV,V,VI - Yeah, the regular releases. The ones that nerdish fanboys have been clamoring for since the dawn of time. I told Samantha not to buy the releases last year. Did she listen to me? No!!!!
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Season 4 - The 4th season of the new show, not the old one. After the 4th season, this show turns into the craptacular TMNT Fast Forward that just begun.
Oh that's it!!! September 11, 2001! That was the day that Moby turned 36! Happy Birthday Moby!

That's it. Get outta here 'fore I beat your punk-ass!

No comments: