Tuesday, August 01, 2006

SPAM!!!!!

Ok. Now I realize that almost every E-Mail address is subject to an influx of SPAM messages. Mine however, is much worse. Maybe it's because I've had this e-mail address for about 6 years, but in the last 45 minutes, I've gotten 16, make that 17 SPAM messages in my SPAM folder. I don't know why I'm capitalizing the word SPAM, but it just seems like the right thing to do. Let me entertain you with a few of the SPAM message Subject lines I've gotten recently and my thoughts on them:
  • Re: Re: Multiple o'rgasms - SPAM, Now with unnecessary punctuation!
  • Claim your $1,000 Kmart Gift Card - I don't think there's $1,000 worth of inventory in a K-Mart.
  • scrow98: Cheese Cake Factory Offer Confirmation #BRUQ-8118 - I don't know what all those numbers and letters at the end of the subject mean, but I know that if you can't trust Cheesecake from an unidentified source, what can you trust? That's what my mom always said.
  • Earn Your Nursing Degree Online - How the fuck can you learn to insert an IV in online classes?! I can see someone falling for the Cheesecake bit, but this?
  • Hungry giIrs paussies phones sprinkled - WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?!?
  • CONGRATULATION!!! CONGRATULATION!!! CONGRATULATION!!! - Uhhhhh, thanks.

So there you have it, just a small sample of the shit I get everyday. Some of them are actually quite entertaining.

I have very little to say today. For the time being, I'll blog here, but I'm in the process of setting up a website of my own and hopefully I'll be able to blog there, but the functioning website is a few months away. Anyways, like I said, I have very little to say today, so I'll just move on the the DVD releases.

  • Alice in Wonderland (1985) - I'm going to sound like the gayest gay in all of Gayland when I say this, but I'm looking forward to seeing this again. I watched it numerous times as a small child and it holds a special place in my cold dead heart. The cast in theis version is pretty amazing. Who knows, it may suck and I may hate it now, but I'll just have to watch it again to be sure. By the way, Gayland is a nice place to visit, especially this time of year. I wouldn't recommend living there though, unless you really, really, really, like anal sex. Looks like I've found Andy a new home! Ha cha cha cha!!
  • Beavis and Butt-Head, Vol. 3: The Mike Judge Collection - I've yet to buy Vol. 1 and 2, but that's not because I don't want to. It's because I'm a poor poor sonovabitch.
  • The Black Hole - No, this isn't the Disney film that's actually quite good. This is the made for Sci-Fi channel movie that is actually quite bad. It stars Bender from The Breakfast Club.
  • V For Vendetta (Two-Disc Special Edition) - This is a film that I highly recommend and that I'll be stopping by Target to buy once I get off of work today. Sure, there's a single disc version too, but why buy that when you can spend a few dollars more and get so much more. In all actuality, I probably won't take the time to watch most of the special features, but I'm such a tool for the term "Special Edition." It makes me feel special.

And that's it, but a trip to the DVD Hut wouldn't be a wasted trip today, not with Beavis and V.

I sure hope Andy gets internet again soon so he can read that Gayland insult.

1 comment:

Bob said...

I think you should take that nursing course, and use the money to buy me some cheesecake beeyatch!