Monday, August 21, 2006

Ahhh Yeah Son! Ahhh Yeaaah!

I have no idea what that subject line means. No idea whatsoever.


I would have posted today while at work, but I had to finish some homework for school that was due a week ago. I'm sure glad that even in a Master's Degree program, I can procrastinate with little regard to my near perfect GPA.

I honestly have little to talk about tonight. I'll probably post again in a few days.

However, I still have the ambition to give you the down-low on the DVDs being released in 36 minutes:
  • Blue Thunder: The Complete Series - I never saw any of this show, only the film it was based on. I can't say whether it's any good or not.
  • Conviction: The Complete Series - The whole series? What, like 4 episodes? No one gives a fuck.
  • House: Season Two - A good show, but not worth buying.
  • Invasion: The Complete First Season - You mean the complete ONLY season. Yeah, this show was cancelled too. I didn't watch it though, so it doesn't bother me at all.
  • Poseidon - You can't spell Poseidon without P.O.S.
  • Silent Hill - Sure, I heard bad things about this film, but I wanted to see it in the theatres and because I didn't, I want to see it now. RIGHT NOW!!
  • Threshold: The Complete Series - What is it today with the shitty canceled shows?! Like Invasion, this is another failed sci-fi show about aliens come to take over the world, or eat us, or whatever aliens do. If aliens ever do invade though, Bob's mom is going to be thrilled since she likes being probed in the ass.
That's it. I'm gone.

No comments: