Monday, July 07, 2008

I better get good wedding gifts from these assholes

So we sent out wedding invitations quite a while ago, with specific instructions to RSVP by a certain date, so that we could make sure we get enough tickets. In the last 4 days, I've had 4 people tell me: "Oh, did I forget to RSVP? I'm planning on coming, so I'll need tickets"

Yes, you forgot to RSVP you ignorant fucks. We're paying for the goddamn tickets, and we even paid for the goddamn stamp for them to send our RSVP back, FREE OF CHARGE. They could have sent it back anytime in the last 60 days, instead, they wait until 6 days before the wedding to verbally tell me.

So who has to call the woman taking care of our wedding and see if she can rush us a few more tickets? That's right, me. Not them. Not the fuckers who so badly want to come to our wedding, but are too mother fucking busy to be bothered to tell us in advance.

I'll remember these clowns when it comes time to open gifts. No one else technically has to give us gifts, but these four assholes better pay up, and pay up good.

No comments: