Friday, June 20, 2008

Advertisement

Along with the new look to this blog, you'll see an ad banner for Bartertown Comics on the right side of the page. Bartertown Comics is a new business my friend Shane is starting up. His site doesn't have a lot on it yet, but his inventory will grow as he continues to order new product. Also, if you're a regular comics buyer, and are sick of the fat bastards in your local comic shop, drop Shane a line, and he'll be more than happy to start ordering your titles. I beleive that he even throws in a free bag and board with each comic. He'll also order toys, trade paberbacks, graphic novels, statues, and other assorted merchandise that makes us nerds squeal with girlish delight.

I came up with the business name by the way. Shane couldn't think of anything good, so I dug deep into my creative "pool" and pulled that gem out.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Blow me.