Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'll have to sell a kidney.

I only need one kidney to live right? I'll need to get rid of one to pay for everything. Now, I'm not complaining, because it's a good thing in the long run. Samantha and I are moving into an apartment on the 16th. It's time to move out of Grandpa's place. If anyone is interested, here are the floorplans: http://www.rent.com/property/floorplans/16292/1/1/468605/?sp=3#content

I like the apartment quite a lot. The ample storage space was quite the selling point. In addition to this new apartment, we ordered a buch of new furniture to furnish it. I won't even tell you how much we spent, but since we will be getting married and spending a few years together, we'd have to get new furniture sometime anyways. It's a good investment, unlike those Indonesian prostitutes I picked-up last weekend. What a dissapointment. I expected a few trans-sexuals, but Noooooooo, they had to all be women.

The other items to sap my monetary resources this week will be the DVDs that come out tomorrow. It will be an awesome day for releases, but crap-in-a-hat, do they think my kidney is made of gold? I don't plan on buying the first 2 on the list, those are rentals, but the rest are needed like I need a bottle of scotch right now. And, I need that, believe me.

24 - Season 4 - Like I said, a rental. Not worth buying.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Volume 4 - I don't own the 1st 3 so no use buying this either.

Batman: The Animated Series - Volume Four (From the New Batman Adventures) This set has some amazing episodes and surprisingly, some pretty dark episodes. How a few of these made it to television, I'll never know.

Fantastic Four (Widescreen) *note* the standard edition will only be $15 or so, but I'm tempted to invest in the BestBuy exclusive edition with 3 disks, a comic-book, and trading cards in a collectible tin. That's only going to set me back $30. Fuck me naked with a spoon.

Star Wars: Clone Wars - Volume Two - The movies blew serious ass. The cartoon, on the other hand, is worth owning.

Superman: The Animated Series - Volume Two - A nice complement to the Batman animated series.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Volume 3 - Vintage Turtles toons! They still kinda suck, but in a good way that makes one feel all warm and fuzzy, like the aforementioned scotch.

Of course, some utter crap will also be released tomorrow. Let me bash these offerings:

American Ninja 4: The Annihilation - Who the fuck saw American Ninja 1 through 3? And, isn't this a horrible oxymoron, like "French Military" or "Jewish Bacon-Lover?" What the hell is an American Ninja anyways? Is it a ninja that fights for the valus of America? Or, is it a Ninja who came to this country and continued their ninja-ish acticities? Watch the movie to find out, then call me so I can criticize you.

American Ninja 5 - And, they made another one. I hear the next series will be called: Canadian Samurai.

Delta Force 3 - I was going to joke that this was Chuck Norris' best work since Walker: Texas Ranger, until I found out this movie is so shitty even he didn't want to be in it.

The Dukes of Hazzard (Unrated Widescreen Edition) - How can I possibly make a joke about this that hasn't already been done a thousand times? On a side note, at least one copy will sell. I hear Geroge W. Bush loves this movie. It reminds him of the good ol' days when he and his brother Jeb would jump Chickasaw Creek with a carload o' moonshine to outsmart that wiley Sherriff Coltrane. I tell you, he was madder'en a sackfull of badgers that day.

Everybody Loves Raymond: The Complete Fifth Season - I'm not a big fan of sitcoms, never have been, and this one proves that the senseless masses will watch anything the T.V. puts in front of them. Granted, some sitcoms are funny, but not this one, much like this blog.

Jackass: Volume One - I kinda enjoy watching stupid people hurt themselves on purpose, but then again, I have a bunch of friends who always seem to f-up and hurt themselves on accident and to me, that's a whole lot more enjoyable.

Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica - The Final Season - The 1st seasons sold enough to warrant the final season being released? Now since these two are calling the marriage quits, I bet seeing this on the shelves is really gonna piss em' off.

Saved by the Bell - Seasons 6 & 7 - This is one of those shows that I've ALWAYS hated. When I was a wee little lad in the highlands of Scotland, my schoolmates would watch this show 24-7. It was constantly on, either on TBS, WGN, or USA. I hated it then, I hate it now, I will hate it untill I die or someone kills me. Oh Sonofabitch, now I've got the theme song stuck in my head.


Well, that's it for now. For those of you that I care to have it. I'll get you my new address in a few days. If I don't get you my new address then yes, I am trying to avoid you. Later.

It's all right, cause I'm saved by the bell....

DAMNIT!!

No comments: