Tuesday, November 28, 2006

FIRE!!

It's 5 A.M. and I'm awake, so this has to be worth writing about.

Samanha woke me up about a half hour ago because she smelled smoke. I could hear the smoke alarm going off in the apartment below us. Long story really short: The idiot below us came home drunker than shit and passed out while trying to cook a chicken.

Apparrently it was a small fire. The fire department is here now and doesn't seem too concerned.

Sure, accidents happen, but what I'm pissed about is that wer'e living above a guy who doesn't have enough common sense to not cook while drunk. I'm living above an alcoholic college-aged guy who could have easily destryoed my entire life tonight. What about tomorrow night, or the next? What's going to keep this stupid fuck from endangering our lives again in the future? He's only been here in that apartment for one week. One week and he's almost killed people through drunken idiocy.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS FUCKING DORM HALL BEHAVIOR.

Now my apartment is full of smoke, and we have all the doors and windows open to clear it out. It's 28 god damn degrees outside, and I have to sit here with all the doors and windows open.

That son of a bitch is lucky he's surrounded by a bunch of firemen, otherwise I'd kick his fucking ass right now. I'm seriously considering punching him in the face anyway. My next blog could be describing what a night in jail is like, but it would be worth it to break this fucker's face open.

The firemen are in our apartment now with a big ass fan. Apparrently the jackas sis headed to the hospital to get treated for his smoke inhallation and asthma issues. Thankfully there is a little justice done this night.

No comments: