Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Zoo

I realized that I've never posted pics of my pets before. So, here goes.

Flanders, a rabbit.



Pierre, a rat.



Penquin, the other rat. Here he has his bandages and e-collar on from his recent vet experience.



Penny, a guinea pig.



Pepper, the other guinea pig.



Penny and Pepper engaged in their favorite activity, eating hay.



There they are, except for the salamander (Saul Mander if it's a guy and Sally Mander if it's a girl. I can't tell.) and that cat that we'll be getting early next week.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I gotta say, those are some damn cute guinea pigs. Penny looks like Spot, my first pig. Yes, I named an albino Spot, so what. Pepper looks like my current pig, Lily, except Pepper doesn't look like she swallowed a softball. If I take her out of the cage, my dog might want to play fetch with her.